WISE builds the knowledge and skills of organisations and aspiring changemakers to increase the impact of their own community-based projects. By designing customised training curricula with an authentic learning environment, complemented by dedicated mentoring, we maximise benefit to the organisations and individuals we work with, and thus, to communities.
WISE has developed and delivered training workshops and programs in Indonesia, Cambodia and Singapore. We are also developing new projects and actively seeking training opportunities.
- Project ideation for ITE Student Council Summit, September 2019
- Behaviour Change Hackathon, Singapore, June to August 2019
- Understanding behaviour change and facilitating dialogue, Singapore, June 2019
- Designing for Behaviour Change, Singapore, October 2018 to March 2019
- Training needs analysis, Cambodia, July to August 2018
- Community Assessment Capacity Building (CACB), Cambodia, October 2017
- HMTL Capacity Building Project, Indonesia, 2016
WISE is contextualising our Designing for Behaviour Change Workshops in order to run them in Indonesia and Cambodia. We are also seeking partners to run the Behaviour Change Hackathon again in Singapore, and also in Indonesia and Cambodia. Or if you are looking for guidance related to program planning, research methods, monitoring and evaluation, behaviour change, or water, sanitation, hygiene and waste management, WISE may be the organisation for you! Email email@example.com to enquire about training services or partnerships.