As part of our mission, WISE offers consulting services in water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH), waste management, and related sectors. We provide research, project management, training, and design. Consulting not only provides a valuable source of income to diversity our fundraising, but also provides professional development opportunities to the WISE family.
Assignments that WISE team members have carried out include:
- Third-party review of economic analyses of five water supply proposals across Vietnam
- Evaluation of two refugee-led community centre projects, West Java, Indonesia (Same Skies)
- Research on the sanitation supply chain in West Sumatra, Indonesia (SNV Netherlands Development Organisation)
- Baseline study for I’M READY! project to increase the resilience of women and children to drought in the WASH and agriculture sectors, Nagekeo regency, Indonesia (Plan International)
- Situation analysis of the rural WASH sector in Indonesia (Lien AID)
- Design of latrine catalogues customised to microfinance staff, clients and masons, Indonesia (Water.org)
- Design and delivery of WASH technical training to staff and partners, Indonesia (Water.org)
- Five-year strategy review and development of recommendations (Lien AID)
Interested in engaging WISE?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquire about our discounted or pro-bono services if you have limited financial resources.