Training and mentoring
WISE has provided training and mentoring to social, environmental and youth-led causes in Indonesia, Cambodia, and Singapore. We are actively expanding our capacity building program in Singapore, and are also open to exploring opportunities in Indonesia, Cambodia, as well as the rest of Southeast Asia.
What WISE offers
To maximise learning for organisations who train with us, WISE’s capacity building program is based on four principles:
- A training curriculum customised to the organisation’s context and needs
- An authentic learning environment for learners to immediate apply their training to real-life examples
- Active learning strategies to maximise engagement
- Post-training mentoring for team members to reflect and seek support while they use the skills they learned
We also conduct training needs analyses to help organisations identify knowledge and skills gaps, as well as identify and plan training to close these gaps.
Our training curriculum includes:
- Programme/project planning
- Research methods
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Waste management
- Behaviour change
Interested in engaging WISE?
Email email@example.com. Enquire about our discounted or pro-bono services if you have limited financial resources.