WISE is recruiting a fluent Khmer speaker, based in Cambodia, on a full-time or part-time basis, to lead, manage and run our activities in the country until the end of March 2020. There may be potential to extend.
We had a team member working part-time in Cambodia to drive activities. However, due to her work commitments, she will be unable to support WISE for several months. During this time, we are looking for someone to cover her role. If activities progress well, we may decide to expand the role to enable two persons to be involved.
Your goals for the next few months will be for the team to:
- Complete the questionnaire data analysis and write a report (in English and Khmer) from the Phnom Sanitation Project‘s pilot latrine construction subsidy scheme.
- Plan and organise a community consultation with Phnom Village, as a follow-up to the pilot scheme.
- Complete the background research for the Tapon Drought Project.
- Design a needs assessment to consult stakeholders and residents of Tapon Commune.
- Complete the contextualisation of the Designing for Behaviour Change training material.
- Recruit a volunteer who can help partners CTOD and NOD run a crowdfunding campaign.
- Work with the elected founding members to register WISE as a Domestic NGO.
You will be supported by a team of volunteers in Cambodia, as well as team members from Singapore and Indonesia.
- Fluent in Khmer and proficient in English
- Able to use spreadsheets to do basic data analysis (or willingness to self-learn)
- Able to write reports in English and Khmer
- Strong communication skills
- Some expertise in water, sanitation and hygiene related fields would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
To apply, please submit an application through bit.ly/WISEApply19 and ensure you include the following:
- Are you interested in any of the roles or tasks that we are actively recruiting for? CAM Captain
- A CV or resume
Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis.