Since 2016, WISE has involved more than 150 volunteers from 24 countries. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, how much time you have, or what skills you possess, as long as you share WISE’s mission and values.
Past interns have translated reports, designed surveys, compiled a grants database, filmed interviews, and more! Find out more about our volunteers in our Faces of WISE series.
We believe that your volunteer experience should be meaningful and engaging. Whether you wish to offer your expertise, develop your professional experience, or simply interact with a group of like-minded people, WISE will work with you to identify a role that aligns with your motivations. We also offer the following opportunities:
- Groups to connect people in common locations and with shared interests;
- Online sharing sessions about WISE projects and learning experiences;
- Sharing of relevant grant, training, and networking opportunities, as well as MOOCs, webinars, and articles;
- Funding support for volunteers to participate in networking and learning events;
- Plans are underway to design a formal internal training program to enhance the competency of WISE volunteers, particularly for those interested to develop a career in the WASH and/or non-profit sector.
Can’t find a specific role in line with your motivations? No fear! Read up on team roles and responsibilities to identify the scope of work you would like to undertake.
Interested in joining WISE?
Fill in the application form here!